Do you need help compiling the right documents for your vessel and/or boat?

Both an International Certificate of Pleasure Craft (ICP) and a VAT Declaration are mandatory documents when trading, purchasing or moving a boat or pleasure craft. We also assist with the transport and temporary import of your vessel and/or boat.

Click on the menu tabs above for more explanation of each definition and statement.