Temporary Admission

We can make sure you get the right permit!

If your vessel is registered, you live outside the customs territory of the Union and you use the vessel for private purposes, the license is even required.

You can sail freely within the EU for a maximum of 18 months. After that period, you must temporarily leave the EU. You can then qualify for this permit again and again for a maximum of 10 years.

We can help you obtain this permit and arrange for the permit to be issued to you personally.

Example of a Temporary Admission