Living outside the EU

Do you live outside the European Union and you want to sail in the Netherlands or Europe for a period? can advise and assist you in obtaining the correct Temporary Admission for this. This permit is valid for 18 months within the entire European Union and is mandatory for you as a non-EU resident!

Here also, you must have the correct documents and permits when entering a European port.

Contact us for more information!